Welcome to employment at Artman.
Walk-in interviews every Tuesday and Thursday from 3pm-6pm
Artman is the leader in compassionate care!
We have been providing the best Personal Care and Skilled Nursing in Ambler, Montgomery County, PA since 1916. We take pride in our dedicated team members who support and care for our residents. We are a family!
Our valued team voted Artman as a Top Workplace by the Inquirer the past 3 years! We urge you to compare our offerings with the competition. We are confident you will come to see that Artman is an organization that offers the not only an exceptional program for employees, but a working environment that is the best in the area! If you choose Artman, with its inspiring and rewarding organizational culture, you will join an organization that values employees as its greatest asset and nurtures an environment of trust, respect, and encouragement. Come work for an organization that walks the talk and cares about you and your well-being!
Why Choose Artman?
- A working environment that is focused on you
- Excellent compensation
- Industry leading Paid time off
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision care
- Company paid Life insurance and Long-term disability insurance
- Numerous employee appreciation activities
- Retirement Savings Plan that Artman contributes to
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Annual vacation buy-back program.
- Yearly evaluations and pay increases
- PAID 6-week Sabbatical program! Available after every 7 years of full time service.
We are currently seeking the following positions to join our enthusiastic team:
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Professional Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Dining Aide
Clinical Positions: [email protected], or call 215.285.4690, (CNA, LPN, RN).
Non Clinical Positions: [email protected] or call 215.767.9707 (Housekeeping, Dining, Etc.)
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal law. In addition, we comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We also provide “reasonable accommodations” to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.